Intensive IELTS Preparation Courses for Foreigners
IELTS is an international test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. It is accepted by many professional organizations, universities and other institutions of higher education across the world.
Duration: 5 weeks (4 classes a day from Monday to Friday)
- In a hotel (breakfast included) – single room: 17 euro (per person); double room: 14 euro (per person)
- In a Guest house (double and triple rooms): 10 euro (per person)
Language Course price: 300 euro (per person)
Programme: IELTS Masterclass
The structure of the IELTS test consists of four parts:
1. Listening (40 minutes): four parts, which can be either monologue or dialogue.
2. Reading (60 minutes): three parts - 40 questions.
3. Writing (60 minutes): two parts. Candidates are expected to demonstrate their ability to write a letter or essay or explain a situation.
4. Speaking (11-15 minutes): 3 parts. During the first part candidates may be asked to talk about their hobbies, interests, reasons for taking IELTS exam, etc. In the second section candidates have one minute to speak about a given topic . The third section involves a discussion between the examiner and the candidate.